Oil Painting Photography & other 2D artwork photography with no glare & accurate colour at affordable prices. 32 Megapixel files provided.
Oil Painting & Artwork Photography Pricing
- $40 each for paintings up to 24×36 inches.
- $50 Setup charge per session.
- Setup charge waved for 20 or more paintings.
- $20 each extra for oversized paintings, up to 48×80 inches
File Formats & Sizes
- High-resolution JPEG image. Up to 32 megapixel image, sRGB jpg 100%.
- Facebook & email friendly size. Approx. 2000px long edge, sRGB jpg 50%.
- Custom format available upon request: i.e. Adobe 1998, TIFF, camera RAW.
- Files provided via online gallery. Or USB drive (add $15).
- Cropping to edge of image.
- Pickup and Delivery available. $3.00/km plus parking.
- Archival services. Images pulled from archive and emailed, from $25.
Color Management Experience
- Advanced colour correction experience.
- Professional high-end Canon equipment and professional studio lighting.
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Design degree, studied graphic design, web development and photography at Nova Scotia College of Art Design.
- Full payment due at pickup. Cash or e-transfer only.
- Paintings must be unframed or removed from frame (frames cast shadows or reflect colour onto the artwork).
- Turnaround time is usually 72 hours. Larger collections may be longer.
You retain full right to reproduce and distribute the photos in perpetuity. Several sizes are provided for you to use including the full high resolution image (up to 32 megapixel). I would absolutely appreciate if you say that I photographed your art on your website or publications and link to this website, but it is not required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we get our photos?
A password protected gallery is created specifically for you to review your photos, to mark which ones are your favourite, to share collections with friends or family and to download all of your high resolution imagery. You can even purchase canvas prints and more through the online store.
Do you retouch photos?
Yes. I do a little post-processing for each photo, all photos receive minor touches / edits. Details like the vibrancy, brightness, shadows, sharpness, and etcetera are adjusted or corrected as appropriate.
What's your turn around time?
Unless otherwise specified by me, you can expect to have your imagery within 72 hours of the session.